Canada Day - July 1, 2006
TCEG is looking forward to having lots of fun this Canada Day. As long-time clients know, TCEG was formed over coffee at Tim Hortons, a beloved, quintessentially Canadian coffee shop, in July 2003. Nowadays, TCEG often celebrates its successes and its great client-relationships by sending Timbits to current and potential clients with compliments.
TCEG in 2006
TCEG's main lines of business have continued to be:
- System Administration (i.e. disaster prevention)
- Data Recovery (disaster response, in the context of system administration)
- Web-based Software Development
- Technical Support for Businesses
2006 - A Year of Achievements for TCEG and TCEG's Clients
- An airline offering dedicated flights to Tofino suffered a devastating loss when one of its pilots was killed, yet it rebounded back to being the number one airline offering flights to Tofino.
- A research firm offering early stock research into the Canadian stock markets and the US stock markets launched several new publications.
- A Surrey-based environmental engineering firm, following the end of a large contract, remained busy with many new contracts.
- TCEG's Surrey location moved into a larger office - prepaid for the whole year.
- TCEG's Ukraine location moved into a larger office and has hired new staff.
- A highly secretive group dedicated to the improvement of Canada's athletic capabilities is ramping up its operational capacities on time for the Olympics in 2010.
- TCEG is hiring to fill Toronto-based positions facilitating OEM partnerships with hard drive manufacturers.
2006 - A Year of Achievements for Canada and Canadians
- A new minority Conservative government was elected led by Stephen Harper.
- CSIS, the Canadian Security Intelligence Service, implemented a new operational structure.
- The United States and Canada agreed to the core terms of a software lumber accord, ending uncertainty about tarriffs and trade duties.
Interesting Canada Day Web Cameras
- Parliament Hill, Ottawa Ontario, Canada [ 1 ]